Thursday, September 17, 2009

"You"

While poets sleep and dream of silence and poems...angels sleep and dream of home..
Goodnight my love..sweet angel..may your rest be peaceful..and tomorrow may
You Rise to the sun that God sends..to greet you...exclusively

And when you close your eyes..look for me..and as you come into sleep look for me
Runnin' to meet you in a 3 space...a warm and serene place..a dreamspace we can
collect stardust in a jar..just for a keepsake

Listen for me..calling you..as we walk into a deep..awake..surreal..so real we can feel awake...
and we can escape..floating on the crest of a wave of emotion..on the depths of the earth with
limitless range of motion..like a poet and an angel playing in the depths of the ocean breath..
the air..is perfect..and you...your skin..your hair..perfect..we an imperfect pair made perfect in love

...let us be our daily medicine..feed each other in a daily regimine..the type of vitamin you wont find in any daily recommend,,cause L.O.V.E. the way
Lo Heme He recommends..and if more humans could consume this special blend
it could change the specimine

But then again..theres them..and you..them and then us..them..and then we..cant..wont
let them condemn us to this reality..this atmosphere..but tonight my dear..meet me here
in the air..where its clear..and perfect...

I will wait for you behind Mars..where the night is two-toned..and while Im waiting..
I will rearrange the stars and write you a poem..part sky..part sea..part cherub..part being..part me...burst mothers water..first mothers daughter..birth underwater....

She is love..she is me..she is..You

No comments:

Post a Comment