Sunday, September 27, 2009

untitled

i stood still..watching from the mezzanine...she lay flat on the plushed matress experimenting with her dream...fingers cascading slowly towards the seam of her laced bottom half drenched with excitement...i began to sweat heavily at the thought her fore fingers molesting her clit drastically with excitement..she noticed me gazing at her silouette with plans to caress her...she then licks the tips of her fingers swallowed halfway down her throats shoot...moans begin to fill the room and panting steams the window panes within a matter of seconds....she raises her back arched at a 45 degree angle to enhance my view...i begin to unravel my belt buckeled tight so that I can get to my zipper which is locked tight as a chasity belt...her nipples stand tall and swollen as if winter had interrupted a good nights sleep...with my chocolate staff free i begin to grow with ecstacy...i turn the spot light on me so she can see what Im workin with...the vein on the top of my swollen gerth begins to pulsate and throb for only her...i notice as she realizes whats shaded through the window..she bites her bottom lip and squinches her eyes in disbelief as I warmed her thighs her hands continue to creep straight up her thighs and she begins to cry cause...she feels me...she feels me deep inside of her as if she was an abyss and i was her starting point....i watch her as i lose sight of her wrists'but her arms still in motion...i stroke from base to tip outloud as my dick goes steadily into cardiac arrest...i moan..she moans..we moan...we begin to complete each others words...fuck..me..harder...damn...shit...yes..baby...dont...stop...right..there...yes...yes...im...cummin...so we did...

No comments:

Post a Comment