Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Dont Mind Me"

As I visualize..whats between passions thighs...I reconcile my differences of the past while..
Resting My head on breast strokes of heart tamed beats beneath the shallow sheets of the
Untold Truth..

Let It Be your guide..to a world wide experience unlimited...intranced by timid eyes..
watchin your every move...your every groove..to capture two sets of soft felt
lips in between my...You know what i mean that good shit..

Leg raised dreams against a wooden filled neverland to land secret moans in the palm
of my everything...sing that mellow tune...I'll make sweet muzik...from January to June
And Make you immune to all others except me..caressing you slowly but still..
mounting that round, brown ass upon a window sill

Droppin off into a feather glazed love spot...too hot to be forgotten...as these walls will talk..
Dont Mind Me...listen tomy thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment