Monday, September 28, 2009

"The Doobie"


Brown tree..come together with me..slitting the crevice to endure the hydro glow..seedless to speak to my lips wet drippin'..to the surfaces of a unique uplifted dream deferred..
Twist&Turn my mind,divine to unwind
Nectarine dreams choke my throat into ecsatcy
my white owl yearns to burn slow so that I..may live everlasting in smoke infested skies
Oh my how time flies when your in Electric Ladyland..Bflat all night long from dusk to dawn..rising high out of my attire..only to get you higher and higher..
pullin' jaw motion to a close..no longer usin my lips...only to graduate to alligator clips..
resin filled finger tips linger cross your chocolate tide hips...to confide in shit you know you tried to hide...Doobie took over..now your going for the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment