Monday, September 21, 2009

"Silent Cries"


She sits there...awaiting me..upon arrival...deciding she needed to be in time out...punishing herself in a lounge chair...ottoman accompaniying...I stand in the shaded doorway unseen...she slides her boy shorts to knee length...salivating drastically....wet fingertips begina hard days work..."my legs are tired"she says"..resting them at arms length..head tilted to the sky...a pulsating clit becomes anxiously teary eyed...360 degrees in rotation of a permanent wrist lock and a bitten lip...I begin to peek at my man thing loosening my zipper..hands freefrom an unexpected growth spurt..base to tip sideways stroked and choked..i glance back at her as a ghost still unseen...moans of overtime fill the silence as we become synchronized in some new pleasures proved...we danced....and we danced..and we danced..until the song was over and we'd had enough...floor glazed with the essence of a man that was strong enough for a woman....

No comments:

Post a Comment