Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"The Muzik"

My ears are open...yea open..Ellington plays a midnight set in my left ear while the Trio sits on my shoulder...i can feel the taps on the forefront of their shoes groovin on me...im the center stage and my eyes are the spot lights of their soon to be standing ovation....Nina simone comes by to kiss my cheek now and then cause Im Porgy and she loves me..."I love you Porgy..."..Dont let him handle me with his hot hands...Jazz is my high all the way live.. I mean...The first time I saw white and black in the same room in unison was through Wynton Kelly's eyes in a trance on his Kitt 125 Midgnight Black Love Slave...i mean he touched her in all the right places to make her scream out"Im At Birdland"...Damn...And Even When Billie's eyes dimmed slowly...her lips made the softest of tones in the midnight hour...Daisy layin on the left side of her beauty draped in silkened garbs and melodies...The Musik...it gets me high like a 115th&Lennox Ave bag of works on friday night...spot me 10 to get in so I dont have to come down and cry again...The Musik...Gil Scott-Herons Drums of a Non Televised Revolution tapped on your window pane to wake you up one 70's mornin...I mean Musik is my permenant erection so I can say Fuck the world all night long and one day name my child Lyric as an inspiration to the cause....Musik....I am

No comments:

Post a Comment