Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Whelps And Vines"

Come here.."Yes You...let me ask you a question.."If I were a statement of sexuality,what would i be??'...for every sentence..dismember me...if i were a whip could I wrap myself around your thighs and be a part of your wardrobe?

"If i were handcuffs..could i accompany you to a silent room for questioning?"..If i were a dildo..could i lie between your walls and wait for you to cumm rescue me?" Or if i were a pair of Lace Panties..could I face you for 18hours straight drowning in your natural libation?'..tell me...

"If i were motion lotion..would you taste me until you felt warm inside..?"..If I were a husband hiding from closet..could I peek at you in the midnight Hour?"..If I were a window..could you spray me down...down...down..wipe me clean of your fingerprints...tell me..would I be wanted??

No comments:

Post a Comment